Landing Page100% Mobile Responsive
Divine Web Development
We bring value, innovation and growth to your business!
We are committed to creating innovative web sites that produce results by educating, motivating and inspiring visitors to take action. Once you select us to work on your project we will brainstorm your idea, deliver suggestions, match your web site needs with realistic solutions at affordable investment.
What We Do
Divine Web Development is a state of the art web site development company that specializes in creating amazing web sites, blogs, databases and online ecommerce marketing solutions for small, midsize and large businesses. Our main objective is to create powerful, long lasting and targeted content with breathtaking design to capture the hearts and imaginations of your visitors.
How We Do It
We use cutting edge technology, expert design and powerful content to bring your message across to your customers in a unique platform. The latest tools bring user friendly interactivity, elegant design and stunning content together with beautiful responsive code that will attract visitors to your online business.
How We Can Help You
DivineWeb Development will help with your web design, programming, or your other Internet related projects. We have assisted hundreds of clients over the years.
We are efficient, effective, and responsive to all your business needs. A dynamic web site will give your customers the ability to read about your experience, your services and contact you directly with insightful feedback.
By providing an ecommerce solution to your business your customer has the ease and convenience of visiting your web site, view your products and easily make secure purchase anytime day or night.
Divine Web Development is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best writing, design and scripting services for your company's success.
By utilizing the vast expertise of individuals and developers there is no job to big or to small for us to complete.
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is a one page website that condenses all of the information that you want to communicate within a single page. The landing page is an excellent way for any business to get started building their presence on the Internet especially if it may take some time for them to gather content for a larger website. When a visitor clicks on your URL or scans your QR code they will come to a page where they can read all about your business and the products and services that you provide.
The Purpose of a Landing Page
The primary purpose of the landing page is to have an online platform that will introduce your company, the benefits of the products and services that you provide. The secondary purpose of the landing page is to build leads by getting your visitors to provide their email address with the permission to email them in the future. Neither purpose is more important than the other, they both must work together to start to build the relationship with the customer.
How Can a Landing Page Help My Business?
1. Providing an online presence – There are many businesses out there that do not have a website and they suffer because they are not attracting or retaining customers that use their computers or mobile devices to do business. Having a landing page gives you an opportunity to reach customers that like to use the Internet to learn about your product or service.
2. Cost effective – The Landing page is the most cost effective web presence that you can have for your business especially if you have a tight marketing budget. If you do not have a large online following for your business yet I highly recommend the landing page until your email list becomes large enough to justify the time and cost of a larger website.
3. Build your email list – A landing page is an excellent way for you to build an email list from your visitors by having what is known as a call to action on your landing page. The call to action will request your visitor enter their name and email address in order for you to maintain contact with them. Once you get your visitors email address you automaically get permission to email them more information about your business.
4. Easy to update – A Landing Page is a very simple but powerful online tools used by many large and small businesses. Because the Landing Page is made up of just one page it is much easier to go in and update the information yourself without having to have a designer go in and provide the update.
5. Social Media Marketing – Once you complete your landing page you will have the opportunity to market your unique URL link on your social media sites so you can invite people to learn more about your business.
6. Offline Marketing – You can place the URL of your landing page on your print marketing materials including your business cards, brochures, flyers and letters. Place a QR code on your marketing material and your customers can scan the code with their mobile phones to pull up your landing page.
What can you do with a Landing Page?
- Basic Web
- Advanced Web
- Adding new content
- Updating pictures and images
- Adding functionality
- Finding related information
- Sort, organize and outline content
- Write, re-write and edit content
- Planning your website content
- Finding related links
- Add images, audio or video
- Information pertaining to your business
- Content related to your profession
- Images that reflect your business goals