Basic Website100% Mobile Responsive
Divine Web Development
We bring value, innovation and growth to your business!
We are committed to creating innovative web sites that produce results by educating, motivating and inspiring visitors to take action. Once you select us to work on your project we will brainstorm your idea, deliver suggestions, match your web site needs with realistic solutions at affordable investment.
What We Do
Divine Web Development is a state of the art web site development company that specializes in creating amazing web sites, blogs, databases and online ecommerce marketing solutions for small, midsize and large businesses. Our main objective is to create powerful, long lasting and targeted content with breathtaking design to capture the hearts and imaginations of your visitors.
How We Do It
We use cutting edge technology, expert design and powerful content to bring your message across to your customers in a unique platform. The latest tools bring user friendly interactivity, elegant design and stunning content together with beautiful responsive code that will attract visitors to your online business.
How We Can Help You
DivineWeb Development will help with your web design, programming, or your other Internet related projects. We have assisted hundreds of clients over the years.
We are efficient, effective, and responsive to all your business needs. A dynamic web site will give your customers the ability to read about your experience, your services and contact you directly with insightful feedback.
By providing an ecommerce solution to your business your customer has the ease and convenience of visiting your web site, view your products and easily make secure purchase anytime day or night.
Divine Web Development is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best writing, design and scripting services for your company's success.
By utilizing the vast expertise of individuals and developers there is no job to big or to small for us to complete.
What is a Basic Website?
A Basic Website is a 7 page site that provides an excellent way for a business or organization to provide detailed information about the features and benefits of their service. As a step up from the Landing Page the Basic Website has more opportunities for you to build on an existing relationship that you have with your customers. By having multiple pages you have the opportunity to write content that will help you with communicating your knowledge and expertise with the visitors to your website.
The Purpose of a Basic Website
The purpose of the Basic Website is to strengthen the relationship that is created between you and your customers. More pages present more of an opportunity for you to bring your message across to your audience. The Basic Website pages are all you need to establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
How Can a Basic Website Help My Business?
1. Providing an online presence – There are many businesses out there that do not have a website and they suffer because they are not attracting or retaining customers that use their computers or mobile devices to do business. Having a landing page gives you an opportunity to reach customers that like to use the Internet to learn about your product or service
2. Cost effective – The Landing page is the most cost effective web presence that you can have for your business if you have a tight marketing budget. If you do not have a following yet it is whise to make the smaller investment until you get your email list large enough to effectively connect with a larger audience.’
3. Build your email list – A Landing Page is an excellent way for you to build an email list from your visitors by having a call to action. The call to action will request your Landing Page’s visitor enter their name and email address in order for you to maintain contact with them. Once you get their email address you automaically get permission to email them more informaiton about your business.
4. Easy to update – A Landing Page is a very simple but powerful online tools used by many large and small businesses. Because the Landing Page is made up of just one page it is much easier to go in and update the information yourself without having to have a designer go in and provide the update.
What can you do with a Landing Page?
Once you get your domain name and create your Landing Page you can place your domain name on your business cards, brochures and flyers. Place a short form on your Landing Page in order to get your visitor to leave their email address in order for you to contact them in the future.
- Basic Web
- Advanced Web
- Adding new content
- Updating pictures and images
- Adding functionality
- Finding related information
- Sort, organize and outline content
- Write, re-write and edit content
- Planning your website content
- Finding related links
- Add images, audio or video
- Information pertaining to your business
- Content related to your profession
- Images that reflect your business goals